Hall County, Nebraska Election Commission
Click here to view the May 10, 2022 Primary Election Official Final Results.
In our department's section at this site you will find information relating to all facets of elections in Hall County, you can view these pages by selecting links from the text menu to the left.
For convenience, here are those links:
>>> Online Voter Registration <<<
FAQ For Candidates
FAQ For Voters
Forms for Voters
Notice of Primary Election [PDF]
Forms for Election Workers
Hall County/Grand Island GIS Viewer
Type in your address and see your city/county goverment representatives contact info, your polling place, etc.Printed Maps
Elected Officials (Listed by Precinct)
Past Election Results
County Party Information
2022 Candidate Filings
Starting July 11, 2022 you will be able to download an Early Voting Application for November 8, 2022 General Election from this page.
- Registered voters can make requests until October 28, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. for early voting ballots to be mailed.
- All ballots must be returned to the Election Office by November 8, 2022 at 8:00 P.M. to be counted.
- For your convenience, a drop box for your voted ballot is located by the east entrance of the Hall County Administration Building.
- All fields on the Early Voting Application are required.
- In-person early voting is available 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays October 11, 2022 through November 7, 2022 at the Hall County Administration Building, 121 S. Pine Street, first floor.