Hall County Forms for Voters
You can now register online at:
Click here to download a Voter Registration Form.
Clic aquí para descargar un formulario de registro de votantes.
- Mail-in voter registrations must be postmarked by October 28, 2022 to vote in the November 8, 2022 General Election.
- In-person voter registration at our office will end on October 28, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. (including registration changes such as address updates).
Note that the following fields for the Voter Registration form are required:
- Age Verification & Citizenship at the top of the form
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Residence Address
- Zip Code
- Nebraska Drivers License # or Last for digits of Social Security #
- Postal Address if different than residence
- Date of Birth
- Political Party Affiliation
Beginning July 11, 2022 you will be able to download an Early Voting Application for November 8, 2022 General Election from this page.
- Registered voters can make requests until October 28, 2022 at 6:00 P.M. for early voting ballots to be mailed.
- All ballots must be returned to the Election Office by November 8, 2022 at 8:00 P.M. to be counted.
- For your convenience, a drop box for your voted ballot is located at the east entrance of the Hall County Administration Building at 121 S. Pine Street.
All fields on the Early Voting Application are required.
- These forms are in .PDF format. If you do not have software to read these files, you can download the free Adobe Acrobat reader from Adobe's website.
- These forms cannot be filled out online. They must be printed off and physically signed and then returned to the Election Commission's Office by mail to 121 S Pine, Suite 8, Grand Island, NE 68801; FAX to (308) 385-5071; email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or hand delivered in person.