In our department's section at this site you will find information relating to all facets of elections in Hall County, you can view these pages by selecting links from the text menu to the left.
For convenience, here are those links:
>>> Online Voter Registration <<<
FAQ For Candidates
FAQ For Voters
Forms for Voters
Notice of General Election [PDF]
Forms for Election Workers
Hall County/Grand Island GIS Viewer
Type in your address and see your city/county goverment representatives contact info, your polling place, etc.Printed Maps
Elected Officials (Listed by Precinct)
Past Election Results
County Party Information
2020 Candidate Filings
Ballot Measures for the Nov. 3, 2020 General Election
Click here to download an Early Voting Application
Haga clic aquí para descargar una Solicitud de Votación Temprana
- Registered voters can make requests until October 23, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. for early voting ballots to be mailed.
- All ballots must be returned to the Election Office by November 3, 2020 at 8:00 P.M. to be counted.
- For your convenience, a drop box for your voted ballot is located by the east entrance of the Hall County Administration Building.
- All fields on the Early Voting Application are required.
- In-person early voting is available 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays October 5 through November 2 at the Hall County Administration Building, 121 S. Pine Street, first floor.